Monday, December 19, 2005

Lethargic Mondays

Yet another lethargic Monday. Caught up with a late night movie(Escape from Alcatraz) last night. Woke up late in the morning at 9:00 AM, JEEZ! What a time to get up on a Monday morning.

Lack of sleep makes you all the more lazy.

Replies to client mails, few critical bug fixes and a review call with my manager, that's all has been done in the entire day, what in the world is happening to my productivity.

Was supposed to start with a new assignment, but I just cannot drag myself to do it. Will start with renewed energies tomorrow morning.

Today I just want to keep myself away form work. Feel like hanging out with friends over a cup of tea or a mug of beer may be.

2 comments:

iUnknown said...

How about a game of Table Tennis (with BATS of-course) when we are back home... :)

Nimish said...

Ama, I do not play table tennis with bats, its rather too difficult for me to hang upside down while playing.

Well I can play table tennis with you, using a racquet and a ping pong ball.