Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Neighbourhood Crush

Its 8 o'clock in the morning, we are just back from University where we go for a walk daily. Its time for breakfast, suddenly theres a knock on the door. It has to be the sweeping woman, she generally turns at this time. I'm usually waiting for this moment to come, not for the sweeper but for my neighbour, as she comes out to dispose garbage.

My neighbour, we call her BHABHI, ofcourse shes married and also has a kid. Shes tall, slim, has a wheatish complexion and seems to be a typical MAHARASHTRIAN types.

I have been noticing her for quite a while now. Though I'm not the kinds who run after married women, but then shes the one for whom I don't mind breaking the rules.
JUST KIDDING...!!!

I usually see her in the mornings. As shes just had a bath, her hair is all wet and that makes her look all the more GORGEOUS. Shes usually dressed in a SAREE. A pretty woman dressed in a saree aah!!! makes me go weak in my knees. Since shes slim and tall she looks simply great in a saree.

Many a times we also see her in the nights, coming down from shopping, with her hubby ofcourse. As she gets down from the bike, hurls her hair behind and gives a quick stare, which makes our hearts skip a beat.

Her hubby seems to be of the shrewd types, but then who cares.

We wish that someday she comes over and talks to us, but this hasn't happened so far. Till now we are just waiting for it to happen.

Well this is just a small write up on my LATEST CRUSH, theres more to come...

1 comment:

Vinay Bhatia said...

Will like to meet this latest crush of yours when I come down to Pune.
Kuch baat bane to batana. Good Luck !!!!!