Monday, November 28, 2005

Love, is it give and take?

I always had this notion that love is all about giving. Not only love but life too, that's what I guess karma is all about. But I was proved wrong by someone whom I love and respect.

You kill the joy, when you give and expect something in return.

With a person like me who doesn't know what relationships are, its very difficult to draw conclusions here, but being a very strong believer of The Geeta, I would stick to my stand "Don't give something just for the sake of expecting something in return".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love is a state in which you can be, this is wrong notion that love can be given or can be asked. One can simply be the love and rest will be taken care of. The engery of love itself will attract the love, leave peacefully which has gone, it was not meant to merge with your energy....